Join us at the Circle Acres Research Station to learn how you can use fungi to improve your gardening, farming or landscaping practices with Leif Olson!
This immersive workshop will introduce a deep understanding of what fungi are, how they grow, and why they make mushrooms, then explore simple techniques for using them to improve the landscape. A variety of live demonstrations will be performed for participants to gain practice. Techniques will include using fungi to:
- Grow mushrooms in the garden and landscape
- Amend garden soil with fungi for increased fertility
- Improve water quality and retention in the landscape
- Enhance the quality of compost
- Turn household organic wastes into soil
- Improve plant health with symbiotic mycorrhizae
This workshop is appropriate for all skill levels and will be useful to range of people from farmers to hobby gardeners to professional landscapers and designers wishing to leverage the benefits of fungi for their business.
Limited to 25 attendees; purchase tickets at https://gardeningwithfungi.bpt.me